Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009- Day 2

Ok so I managed to knock out some ideas last night, plotted some sections and overall have a better idea of where I'm going with this work.
Thankfully, I am currently right on schedule for the end of day 2 minimum with a little over 6 hours left in the day; in fact, I hope to make 5000 by the end of the day which would put me at a day ahead, and ten per cent done.
At this point, my goals are still quite do-able as the story comes together more bit by bit, piece by piece.
I want to maintain being ahead of the daily minimum, and that would entail being on top of outlining, brainstorming ideas- basically giving myself something to write about. Luckily, the magic that happens with writing still occurs- you start and a porthole opens and things you didn't even know were there crawl out. Your brain starts putting random shit together and makes sense of your bits and pieces.

No comments: