So there goes that whole prediction about finishing ten days early. Still, I don't doubt I'll make 50k in November; in fact, I've modified my goal to reaching 50k by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, the 23rd. Which still has me finishing earlier than my first (and successful) NaNo where I finished on the 24th.
Let's compare stats: as of right now, not having written anything for the day yet, I'm at over 41.1k. This time in 2006 I was at 40.3k. So yup, that puts me just about one day ahead of the 2006 pace.
I'm not feeling like writing much, but I should be putting in at least 500 words. Maybe I'll have a tiny goal of making 42k today and 45k before midnight on Friday. Or something.
Actually, I better write more today since I'll be working most of the day on Friday.
Ok, I'm off...
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment