I thought about the challenge for a while then came up with the following plan:
There are 5 novels I want to work on and get to the querying stage: SQ, TP, PoN, BC & M (I'm a bit superstitious about putting their names 'out there' before completion). The plan below has this happening by January 2013, 1 year and 3 months from now which seems possible since 3 of the 5 have had work done (35-52k words written) so only 2 are completely new.
November 2011 (NaNoWriMo): Write new novel (SQ)
December 2011: Edit/revise/beta-test SQ,
Outline, then revise/edit NNWM '10 novel draft (TP)
January 2012: Continue SQ edits, then QUERY SQ
February 2012: Continue TP edits, beta-test TP
March 2012: QUERY TP
April 2012: Work on NNWM '07 novel draft: PoN (write/revise/outline)
May 2012: Continue PoN edits, beta-test PoN
June 2012: QUERY PoN
July 2012: Work on NNWM '08 short story collection: BC (write more stories)
August 2012: Continue work on BC stories, beta-test individual stories
September 2012: QUERY BC
October 2012: Outline/plot new novel (M) *NB-possible re-incarnation of NNWM '09 novel draft attempt: EoS
November 2012 (NaNoWriMo): Write new novel (M)
December 2012: Edite/revise M, beta-test M
January 2013: QUERY M
Looking good! I've got to get some solid outlines going to accomplish this so I'm really working on those.

No comments:
Post a Comment