So I actually sent out two queries last night (at last) and plan to send out more this evening/tonight. Although I had started working on my query letter over a month ago and had seen myself sending out queries last month, I wasn't happy with what I had and couldn't fix it to the point that it was satisfactory, but yesterday, I actually sat down and worked on it again and got satisfactory results.
I really don't give myself much time when it comes to my writing these days; everything's all about acting and modeling gigs. My work tends to have to grab me by the neck and sit me down to work on it. I hadn't actually worked on the letter since the last time I mentioned working on it, but I was certainly grabbed yesterday. I like when that happens. I only wish it would happen more often.
In other news, Script Frenzy was a failure; I didn't even start.
And the only other writing I've done is in my journal and in another blog. Oh, I think I wrote a poem or two last month. Oh wait, and an addition to my second novel (while waiting on a set).
But oh boy, if I get any positive responses to my query letters, I will have to go back to my novel for sure; I have yet to fix discrepancies and add things I want to add and change things I want to change.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment