Friday, June 1, 2007

The Muse Returns

I've been itching to write this past week, but most of what I came up with stayed in my head although I did add a tiny bit to the novel I've been working on.

But even more exciting, is that as a result of a single incident, a single...tragic- for lack of a better word- incident, I gave birth to a poem, a song, and a short story. It's not much, but for a single, isolated incident? Awesome. Especially since inspirational events don't usually lead to a short story sparking. I especially love the poem and I think I will love the short story when it's complete.

Other than that, Script Frenzy begins today and I wanted to participate but I don't have an idea yet. But anyway, I guess I'll still participate; I'll come up with something.

This month might turn out to be more of a writing month.
I'm feeling the itch!

No comments: