Sunday, January 2, 2011

Writing Resolutions

I have so many resolutions I couldn't make just one list--I had to break them into three categories to help manage/track them all, including: health and beauty (which is further broken into two sub-categories), career (the one currently bringing in money), and writing, with a list of at least 5 to 10 resolutions each.

Here are the ones related to writing:

1) Read at least 50 books over the course of the year
2) Keep subbing novel 1 (TPA)
3) Finish/start subbing a second (BC) and third novel (PoN)
4) Write1Sub1--Light Ray (which is kind of a 2-in-1 resolution: writing and submitting short stories. For this one in particular, I've resolved to write at least one short story per month, and submit that story to a market at some point in the year).
5. Participate in NaNoWriMo 2011 in November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Write1Sub1! It's sure to be a great year of writing for us all.